In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Join us on Sunday, November 7th for the 2nd Annual Cumming Marathon. This event offers a 26.2 mile race, 13.1 mile race, 5k and a 26.2 mile Relay option. Runners will receive a shirt (style depends on event) and a finisher medal.
RACE LOCATION (race start/finish)
The Cumming Fairgrounds (235 Castleberry Road, Cumming, GA 30040)
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
Race Cut-Off Times: 6:30:00 for Marathon and Marathon Relay / 3:30:00 for Half Marathon
Included with your race registration:
- Chipped timing
- Race photos
- Finisher medal
- Super soft lightweight hoodie (marathon participants), long sleeve shirt (half marathon and marathon relay participants) or short sleeve shirt (5k participants). Register early to guarantee availability of preferred size.
- Hydration/Nutrition/Aid stations on the half and full marathon courses.
- Registration will be available online (if not sold out) through race morning on November 7th
- On site race day registration (if not sold out) will be available starting at 6:45 AM until 15 minutes before race start time. Please be prepared to login to your RunSignUp account in order to register on-site on race day.
- Race day registration payments can be made in cash or with a credit card (no checks).
- Register early to take advantage of discounts and guarantee your shirt and finisher medal!
- Registrations for each event are limited and participants will not be able to register for an event once the cap is reached.
1) Choose a team leader to register first and create a team in RunSignUp. Team leaders will pay the FULL relay registration price and are responsible for collecting from other members if they choose. Team leaders will receive a confirmation email including a registration link to forward to team members.
2) Once the RunSignUp team is created by the leader, the other teammates can begin to register. While registering, choose your team name and enter the optional password (set by team leader). This will register you to the team and bring your total to $0.00 at checkout.
3) Teammates are responsible for choosing which relay leg they prefer to run. It is possible to have a team of less than 4. If you have 2 or 3 team members, someone will be responsible for running more than one relay leg.
The Cumming Fairgrounds Main Parking Lot (260 Castleberry Road, Cumming, GA 30040)
HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
*Race will be held Rain or Shine
***We will continue to monitor local and state COVID guidelines for events regularly and will update our procedures accordingly. Please check back for updates regarding this event as details are subject to change. This race is constrained by local and state guidelines and if this event can not be held in person per the direction of state and local officials, the race will convert to a virtual event.
Any items not picked up during packet pick-up or on race day will be donated.
Race benefactor: A portion of the proceeds for this event benefits the United Way of Forsyth County. 100% of the donations made through the race website benefit the United Way of Forsyth County.
United Way of Forsyth County, which was founded in 1989, has been working to help bridge the gap between the needs that exist, the services that are provided, and the cost of making those services available to the folks who need them.
Today, we remain committed to our goal of continuing that support and expanding our programs to include raising awareness of the needs and services that exist within our communities, to continued measurement of the priority of needs, to facilitating the formation of partnerships and collaborations to address unmet needs, and to cultivate greater support of local providers through volunteer coordination efforts.
Mission: To improve lives in our community by mobilizing the caring power and spirit of our citizens.
Vision: To be a community where all people have the opportunity to engage, thrive and achieve a better quality of life.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: United Way of Forsyth County actively nurtures and models social behaviors that encourage and promote an inclusive, diverse, and equitable community. We improve lives by serving people without regard to race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, ability, or familial status. Our ongoing commitment to an inclusive, diverse, and equitable community and expectation to improve lives is reflected in all aspects of work from United Way's staff, volunteers, and partners. LIVE UNITED.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Join us for one or both of our sneak peek/group runs on part of the half/full marathon course. Group runs will be held on:
Sunday, October 3rd at 7:30AM
Saturday, October 23rd at 7:30 AM
We will have groups running several different distances. All paces welcome!
All participants will be entered to win raffle prizes. We will have refreshments but we suggest bringing your own nutrition/ hydration.
Meet at North GA Running Co. (5485 Bethelview Rd, Cumming, GA 30040)
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.